Enter and exit our parking lot SLOWLY with great care and awareness for our students walking and riding bikes.
Our front parking lot is divided into two sections: West and East. Both sections include two one-way lanes: a drop-off/pick-up lane on the right and a through lane on the left.
The west section includes a driveway that accesses our bus circle and is used by buses. Please give school buses the right of way.
- Pull forward as far as possible in the drop-off/pick-up lane. This allows the maximum number of cars to enter the parking lot and prevents backup onto 4800 South.
- Do not park and ask students to walk to the car. Students are not allowed to cross into the parking lot on their own.
- Have students only use the passenger side of the vehicle to load and unload.
- After dropping off or picking up your student, carefully move to the left through lane to exit the parking lot.
- Please be patient and courteous when using the drop-off/pick-up lane.
- Outside school supervision starts 15 minutes before the first bell at 8:15 a.m. Please do not drop off students to wait outside before 8:15. Students eating breakfast may enter the cafeteria at 8:05 a.m.
- Due to safety regulations - Parents are not allowed on the playground. Drop off your students at the front of the building.