Community Council - Come Join Us!
Do you want to have greater input as to how we use our resources (people, funds, and time) or greater insight into the vision and direction of Country View Elementary? Do you want to take a more active role in our school community? Then join our Community Council where parents, staff, and other community members work together to make this the best school possible for our children.
Here are some facts about the School Community Council:
- The Council is made up of parents, teachers, and the school principal
- The school receives an annual dividend from the school trust lands and our council decides how these funds will be used.
- Member terms are for two years.
- Members are responsible for developing the School LAND Trust Plan, Child Access Routing Plan, Reading Achievement Goals, etc.
- Council members meet 4-5 times during the school year
If you are interested in getting involved with the Community Council, please contact the school office for more information.